Withdata software has announced db2totxt 2.1, a data conversion tool that export DB2 data to flat file (csv, tsv, xml, html, sql) and excel.
Version 2.1 Add “turning off log” in command line. Add an option for “replace CRLF with space”.
DB2ToTxt – The better tool to export DB2 data to file
DB2ToTxt is convenient:
1. Easy visually config, just click on the mouse.
2. Displaying Progress, time estimation.
3. Saving and loading session parameters, let you repeat your task easily.
DB2ToTxt is powerful:
1. Support multiple file format: csv, tsv, txt, sql, xml, html, Excel.
2. Export from both table and query.
3. Export all tables data in a schema to files in same time.
4. Support export BLOB data.
Further information and screen shots are available at http://www.withdata.com/db2totxt/.
Pricing and Availability
DB2ToTxt runs under Microsoft Windows(XP/Vista/7/8/2003/2008/2012) and costs $59.95 (US) for a single-user license. Licensed users are entitled to the fully-functional copy of the software, and free upgrades to minor versions and priority technical support. Further information on the product, as well as its free, 30-day evaluation copy is available from www.withdata.com.
About Withdata Software
Founded in 2002 by Shiji Pan, Withdata Software is a technology company focused on the development of database tools and system tools for Windows. For more information, please visit http://www.withdata.com.
NOTE TO EDITORS: Please, let us know if you have questions or would like any additional information on DB2ToTxt. Contact Shiji Pan at firstname.lastname@example.org to get more information or to request a registration key.